Eastman Blue Streak II Model 629 Cutting Machine
From $ 2395.00 - Free Shipping in Continental USA
Eastman has manufactured the highest quality, longest lasting and simply the best cloth cutting machines for over one century. Don't compromise quality, use Eastman Cutting Machines!
- Intricate Pattern/Straight Line Multi-ply Cutting - With versatility unmatched by any other straight knife, the Blue Streak II is the choice when one machine is required to perform many tasks.
- Accuracy - Cutting of intricate patterns and tight turns due to the low-profile base plate and narrow silhouette standard.
- Continuous, Smooth Running - Perfect fit and continuous running with cross heads, crank and knife slides that are machined to a tolerance within .0005 inches.
- Efficiency - Simple handling of the machine due to its low center of gravity and the best power-to-gravity weight ratio in the industry.
- Low Maintenance - Requiring only daily lubrication with the easy-to-use One Shot single-reservoir oiling system.
- Durability - Built with the highest grade materials available. Our most popular straight knife garment cutting machine.
- All shipping by UPS to USA and Canada. For other options or for international orders, please contact us to purchase and to arrange proper shipping.
- If you need other than standard 110V USA Power, and other than Standard Single-Speed Machine please contact us before ordering.
Eastman 629 Blue Streak II Specs:
110v, 1ph: Available
220v, 1ph: Available
220v, 3ph: Available
380v, 3ph: Available
Single Speed Standard
Dual Speed Optional
High Speed Steel: Standard
Carbon Steel: Optional
Teflon Coated: Optional
Wave Edge: Optional
Wave Groove: Optional
Round Tip: Optional
Angled Tip: Optional
Weight 34 lbs. (15.4kg)
Horsepower .65hp, 1ph; .93hp, 3ph
(inches): 5", 6", 7", 8", 9", 10", 11.5", 13"
(cm): 12.7cm, 15.2cm, 17.7cm, 20.3cm, 22.8cm, 25.4cm, 29.2cm, 33.0cm
(inches): 3.5", 4.5", 5.5", 6.5", 7.5", 8.5", 10", 11.5"
(cm):8.89cm, 11.4cm, 13.9cm, 16.5cm, 19.1cm,21.5cm, 25.4cm, 29.2cm
(inches): 1.125", 1.25", 1.5", 1.75"
(cm): 2.86cm, 3.18cm, 3.81cm, 4.45cm
Micro Fog Option
Plastic Master Option
Regular Ergo Handle Option
Cushion Ergo Handle Option
Other DetailsSIX MONTH WARRANTY Limited Warranty. Eastman warrants to the buyer that the Blue Streak II shall be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 180 days commencing on the date of invoice. Any goods or parts claimed by the buyer to be defective must be returned to Eastman, freight charges prepaid, within the 180–day warranty period. If Eastman determines that the goods or parts are defective in mate- rials or workmanship, Eastman's sole obligation under this warranty shall be, at Eastman's sole option, to repair or replace the defective goods or parts or to provide to the buyer a credit equal to the portion of the purchase price allocable to the defective goods or parts. This warranty shall not apply if defects are caused by product misuse or neglect, if the machine has been altered or modified by the buyer, or if other than genuine Eastman belts, emery wheels, knives or parts are used in the machine. THIS WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO THIS PURCHASE. SELLER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRAN- TIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Limitation of Liability. Eastman's liability to the buyer, and the buyer's remedies from Eastman, whether in contract, negligence, tort, under any warranty or otherwise, shall be limited to the remedies provided in the foregoing Limited Warranty. In no event shall Eastman have any responsibility or liability to the buyer for (a) any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of use, revenue, or profit, even if Eastman has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (b) any claim against the buyer by any third party. The price stated for the product sold is a consideration for limiting Eastman's liability.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
WE had been using Chinese made cutting machines in our plant for a few years. They work OK but do not last very long before they have to be replaced. We tried an Eastman 629 Cutting Machine and were immediately impressed by the better quality workmanship, quieter performance and substantially more power. We have since purchased 3 more Eastman machines for our plant and are extremely happy with the machines.
Very impressed with the Eastman Machine. Bought an 8" Blue Streak II three months ago and it cuts through our denim with ease. No vibration yet very powerful. Our last Eastman lasted over 20 years and all we did was oil it regularly and blow out the dust and lint...we are hoping for similar results with our new machine.