Deliver high-level cut and puncture protection to the hand and forearm with the USM-1547 stainless steel mesh glove. Hygienic silicone stiffeners slide into specially-made channels inside the 7.5” extended cuff to help it stay up comfortably on the forearm. Fully enclosed, self-adjusting springs at the wrist and cuff closure provide a secure, comfortable fit that won’t pinch.
- Individually welded stainless steel rings deliver the highest level of cut resistance available in a glove, plus significant protection against stabs and punctures
- Quality features include 316L surgical grade stainless steel and 4-ring hook up throughout
- Appropriate for wet conditions; Easily cleaned and highly sanitary
- 7.5” cuff extends protection up the forearm
- For a secure, comfortable fit, the glove features fully enclosed, self-adjusting magazine springs at the wrist and cuff
- Flexible silicone stiffeners within the cuff are color-coded to indicate glove size
- Ambidextrous; reversible to work on either left or right hand
- 21 CFR compliant and appropriate for direct food contact
- Caution: Metal mesh gloves are not cut or puncture proof and are not recommended for use with moving or serrated blades.