Eastman Brute Varaible Speed Cutting Machine
Free UPS Shipping in Continental USA
- Features a variable speed motor to offer increased acceleration and smoother operation across a range of materials
- Runs at speeds of 1,200 to 4,000 RPM
- Heavy-duty performance for cutting extra heavy cloth or an increased number of ply
- Cutting of intricate patterns and tight turns due to the low-profile baseplate and narrow silhouette standard
- Available in the same sizes, strokes and electrical configurations as the standard Blue Streak II model
- All shipping by UPS to USA and Canada. For other options or for international orders, please contact us to purchase and to arrange proper shipping.
- If you need other than standard 110V USA Power, and other than Standard Single-Speed Machine please contact us before ordering.
110V, 1ph, 50/60Hz 220V, 1ph or 3ph, 50/60Hz Standard: Single Speed Optional: Dual Speed, Variable Speed
2hp, 1ph at 4,000 RPM 2hp, 3ph at 4,000 RPM
41 lbs. (18.5kg)
Standard: Carbon Steel Optional: High Speed Steel, PTFE Coated, Wave Edge, Wave Groove, Angled Tip
Standard: Medium Grit Optional: Fine, Coarse, Rough
1.125 in. (2.86cm) 1.25 in. (3.18cm) 1.5 in. (3.81cm) 1.75 in. (4.45cm)
5 in. (12.7cm) 6 in (15.2 cm) 7 in. (17.7 cm) 8 in. (20.3 cm) 9 in. (22.8 cm) 10 in. (25.4 cm) 11.5 in. (29.2 cm) 13 in. (33 cm)
3.5 in (8.9cm) 4.5 in. (11.4cm) 5.5 in (13.9cm) 6.5 in (16.5cm) 7.5 in. (19.1cm) 8.5 in. (21.5cm) 10 in. (25.4cm) 11.5 in. (29.2cm)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We had problems with a standard speed Eastman machine, so we upgraded to the Brute variable speed model. This solved our fusing problem. Much less heat buildup at slower speeds and we can now cut much more efficiently. The slower speed was just what we needed. Very highly recommended cutter.