Eastman Little Giant Model: BBB32 - Free UPS Shipping to Continental USA
The BBB32 features a 3-1/4" blade and a premium quality high torque universal motor, which maintains its power under heavy loads. This machine is an economical alternative for cutting heavier weight materials such as upholstery and industrial fabrics. Like all Eastman round knives, the Little Giant is perfect for cutting large radius curves and straight lines.
* Eliminates material jamming between blade and plate via the double bevel blade--perfect for cutting heavier weight materials
* Eliminates cutting distortion due to the Narrow Silhouette Standard and extremely low base plate
* Vibration-free cutting with smooth and easy maneuverability
* Simple handling of the machine due to its low center of gravity
* Single-hand engaging of power supply via the Patented Uni-Safe Terminal Block and Attachment Plug
* Built with the highest grade materials available.
110v, 1ph: Standard
220v, 1ph: Available
220v, 3ph: Available
Carbon Round: Available
High Speed Round:Standard
High Speed Octagon: Available
Carbon Hexagon: N/Available
High Speed Hexagon: Available
4 lbs. 2 oz. (1.87 kg)
Horsepower .10 hp
Blade Size 3.25" (8.26 cm)
Cutting Capacity .625" (1.59 cm)
Sharpener Stone Grits
120 Heavy: Standard
150 Medium: Available
180 Medium: N/Available
220 Fine: Available
Dual Wheel Sharpener Standard
Eastman BB32 Parts and Instruction Book
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Only downside was the 7 day wait for this to be shipped. However the pandemic affected Eastman's manufacturing so it was unavoidable. Machine is terrific and powerful for such a small footprint machine. Cuts through our material (about 1/2" height) without a hitch and is pretty quiet while operating.
Powerful little machine. Be careful of your fingers though!!!!
Despite the high price (US Made costs $$$) this machine delivers. Packs a punch for its small size and is solidly built. We had a Chinese made $250 machine which crapped out after 3 months before we decided to take the plunge into this one. Very happy so far!