Kai 7250L True Left Handed Professional Scissors 10"
The 7000 Series is a new generation of professional tailoring shears. The blades are made of AUS8A stainless steel (4 mm. in thickness) and hardened up to 58+/-1 HRC. The shears are elegantly matte finished and equipped with a patented duplex interlock fastener that prevents the screw from becoming loose. The fastener is also heat treated and hardened up to 45 +/- 1 HRC.
The Kai 7250L is a 10-inch professional shear that is ideal for thicker, more difficult fabrics.
Model 7250L Scissors Features:
- Left handed version of the very popular Kai model 7250.
- Blades made of high-carbon Molybdenum Vanadium stainless steel for extra-long edge life and high cutting efficiency.
- Full-length "blade-to-grip" design for optimal cutting balance.
- Novel duplex interlock screw for lasting blade tension.
- Ergonomically styled and padded grip made of "Elastomer" soft plastic for maximum ease of handling.
Model 7250L Scissors / Shears Specifications:
- Blade length: 3 3/4 inches (95mm)
- Full length: 10" inches (250mm)
- Weight: 7.4 ounces (212g)
- Materials: High-Carbon Molybdenum Vanadium Stainless Steel throughout (tip to tip) with Elastomer soft plastic padding on handles.