Phillocraft Individual Workshop Tables (Tables 8 feet or shorter)
LOWEST PRICES - USUALLY SHIPS WITHIN 5 DAYS!
Phillocraft tables give you the flexibility to create the size table that best suits your specific application. Widths available starting at 24" wide to any width required in 6" increments. Many lengths available. Table includes a heavy 12-gauge steel frame protected by Phillocraft's special Tufcote epoxy electrostatic baked-on finish.
FREE SHIPPING TO CONTINENTAL USA ONLY. Free shipping not offered to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. For Canada shipments please call us at 1-800-288-8464
FOR ORDERS LARGER THAN 2 TABLES OR FOR DIMENSIONS NOT LISTED ON THIS PAGE PLEASE CALL US AT 1-800-288-8464
Legs adjust table height from 26 3/8" to 43 3/4" (standard adjustability is from 33" to 37"). The table tops are a full 1" thick with either standard hardboard or optional plastic laminate* over high density flake core. Available widths of 24",30",36",42",48",54", "60",66",72",78",84",90",and 96". Tables wider than 78" are available by using the Xpandx Kit in sizes of 84" and wider.
* laminate tops additional cost - please call us at 1-800-288-8464 for pricing and to order.
- Legs adjust height from 33" to 37" high. Optional height adjustment from 26 3/8" to 43 3/4" is also available.
- Table tops consist of double faced high density flake core with hardboard or plastic laminate.
- Comfort Edge
- Heavy gauge all strip steel interlocking framework with smooth rolled edges throughout.
- Parallel apron rails form a permanent steel edge foundation for tops and tracks.
- Invisible steel spline clamping bars connect tops together to form a smooth, continuous surface.
- Tufcote Epoxy electrostatic baked finish on all steel parts.
- Optional roller suspension, fully enclosed, tier style steel drawers with lock and keys.
- EXPANDABILITY - Indiidual Workshop Tables 96" in length only can be expanded lengthwise by adding 4 foot add-on sections. All other size Individual workshop tables cannot be expanded
YES these are BRAND NEW tables shipped from Phillocraft's factory in Portland TN!
Limited Access Delivery: We reserve the right to add freight charges to this item for unusual or difficult delivery situations. If the trucker considers your delivery to be 'limited access' we will contact you before we charge your card to arrange for extra payment for this service.
Upon delivery please examine the pallet for any damages. If any damage is found you MUST have it noted on the delivery receipt from the trucker.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
22 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Received four workshop tables and they are exactly what we needed. Adjustable height allows us to set up each for the specific worker. Very simple to install and are quite solid! We ordered these online and received them within a week. Happy with the service and the tables.
Very easy to deal with. Fast shipping and the lowest price we found. Table meets my expectations as it is sturdy and was easy to assemble. I would purchase another table from Reliable.
Such a heavy duty and sturdy table. Went together easily - had it up and running in a couple of hours. We use it for light assembly and I can see it lasting for many years.
Excellent value and service. Table was easy to set up and is extremely heavy duty. We plan to add sections at a later date and are pleased that that is an option. Was missing some hardware, but they shipped it out immediately and free of charge.
We love the table for our assembly department; very sturdy - just what we needed. Reliable was easy to work with - they really know this product and made ordering easy. Delivered by truck just as promised, and the price was terrific. Nothing but praise - THANK YOU!
No complaints here. Sturdy table at the lowest price. Buy a table here and you will be pleased with the results
Table is very sturdy an dwell made. Received it in 7 days and was easily built. We are pleased thank you.
This table is pretty easy to set up and is very sturdy. We use it primarily as a packing table in our warehouse and it fits the bill. This was the best price we found and we are good with the service and the product.
I waited about 8 years to splurge on a table, shopped around, thought about making my own. So glad I bought this one. Sturdy, solid construction. The table top is smooth enough to cut delicate silks on. My only complaint is that it was hard to put together in terms of getting the angles right, but that is my problem not the manufacturer's.