Phillocraft Production Tables
PLEASE CALL US FOR LOWEST PRICING AT 1-800-288-8464
Phillocraft tables give you the flexibility to create the size table that best suits your specific application. Widths available starting at 24" wide to any width required in 6" increments. Lengths available starting at 4-foot long to any length required in 4-foot increments. Table includes a heavy 12-gauge steel frame protected by Phillocraft's special Tufcote epoxy electrostatic baked-on finish.
Legs adjust table height from 26 3/8" to 43 3/4" (standard adjustability is from 33" to 37"). The table tops are a full 1" thick with your choice of hardboard or plastic laminate over high density flake core. Optional air floation systems (to move your goods in process much easier), vacuum systems (to hold goods in place), and power-driven, moveable tables are also available. All sections are 48" long with one piece tops in widths of 24",30",36",42",48",54", "60",66",72",78",84",90",and 96". Tables wider than 78" are available by using the Xpandx Kit in sizes of 84" and wider.
- Legs adjust height from 33" to 37" high. Optional height adjustment from 26 3/8" to 43 3/4" is also available.
- Table tops consist of double faced high density flake core with hardboard or plastic laminate.
- Heavy gauge all strip steel interlocking framework with smooth rolled edges throughout.
- Parallel apron rails form a permanent steel edge foundation for tops and tracks.
- Invisible steel spline clamping bars connect tops together to form a smooth, continuous surface.
- Tufcote Epoxy electrostatic baked finish on all steel parts.
- Optional roller suspension, fully enclosed, tier style steel drawers with lock and keys.
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
heavy duty table easy to install. price was best we found.
These tables work very well for us in our electronic related assembly operation. Very sturdy construction. Overkill for us but we are not regretting our purchase. Reliable's price was by far the best and we are happy with their service...got the tables by truck in about 10 days.
Happy with our tables
Ordered a table for cutting fabrics...received in about one week. Installation was seamless. Very pleased so far.
For our Cloth Cutting operation we use Phillocraft Tables. They are extremely heavy duty and can carry literally thousands of pounds of our product. Easy to assemble and very well made product.
We needed a table to take over 1000 lbs of weight and this Phillocraft Table was just the right one. It took about 7 days to receive and was pretty easy to set up. In the future we will add on to make it longer...very convenient.
We researched these tables and determined that the Phillocraft were the best choice. We found these easy to build and amazingly heavy duty. Reliable's price was by far the best and they handled the transaction flawlessly. We would purchase these again when needed.